Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welcome

Hello fans of romance, erotica, and great stories of any genre!

Welcome to my blog! While you're here, you may enjoy an excerpt from my erotic fantasy novel, Ojeria's Journey (http://eredsage.com), coming out in April 2010, find helpful tips on writing fiction, discover a recipie you might enjoy, or find we share common interests.

Since I write romance and erotica, I was thinking about those leading men, the heroes who save the day and wind up with the girl in the happy ever after ending.

Who is your favorite hero? James Bond? Mel Gibson? Bruce Willis? Perhaps Viggo Mortenstern in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, although my favorite movie he stars in is Hidalgo. Viggo can ride! Which is critical to being a real hero in my book. :) Mel can sit a horse pretty well, too, but the entire aura surrounding cowboys has always appealed to me. Of course, a great sense of humor helps too. As far as heroes in popular fiction today, Morelli the cop in Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series is hot, but not as hot as Ranger! He's just so dark and dangerous, the ultimate bad boy we all secretely wanted to date.

Being a writer is like inventing a new world whenever you wish. Since Ojeria's Journey is on its' way down the published road, I have been working on a new story. A time travel, with a musician heroine, and the sexy inventor she winds up with in Edwardian England. Think steampunk with sex with altered history. Corsettes, long gloves, and my imagination is running wild wondering just exactly what the hero has invented in his laboratory!

No comments:

Post a Comment